Skip to content
Make a payment
Make a payment
Sign up for our monthly website maintenance plan.
Parties to the agreement
This agreement is made between: Togethernet Ltd (The Provider) and The Customer:
Customer's business name
The Customer trades under this name:
The Customer's business address is:
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syria Arab Republic
Tanzania, the United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
This will be used to keep the Customer informed about this agreement
The URL of the website that this contract pertains to:
DD slash MM slash YYYY
The contract will start from this date:
Payable by Direct Debit in advance.
I agree to the terms of this agreement as set out below.
1. The Customer is the owner or is responsible for the upkeep of a website and wishes to ensure that the website is regularly maintained. The Customer hereby appoints the Provider to carry out this work under the terms of this agreement.
2. The URL of the website is as entered above.
3. The contract will start on the start date entered above.
4. Variation: The monthly service charge may be varied at any time by giving one month’s written notice (including by email).
5. Payment Schedule:
To pay on contract start date: One months’ service charge. Payment by bank transfer or other method separately agreed.
Subsequent payments: One month’s service charge payable on the 1st day of the month by Direct Debit or Standing Order.
6. Cancellation: Either party may cancel the contract at any time by giving one month’s written notice (including by email) to the other party.
7. Customer obligations: The Customer will provide the Provider with:
(a) such co-operation as is required by the Provider (acting reasonably) to enable the performance by the Provider of its obligations under this Agreement; and
(b) all information and documents required by the Provider (acting reasonably) in connection with the provision of the Services.
The Customer will be responsible for procuring any third party co-operation reasonably required by the Provider to enable the Provider to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement.
In particular, the Customer will ensure that the Provider has full administrative access to the web server and to the website at all times in order that the Provider can carry out the work defined in this contract. The Customer agrees that the Provider may install any such software as the Provider deems necessary in order to carry out the maintenance functions.
The Customer will keep all passwords for access to the website and the web server safe and secure. All passwords chosen and set must be strong containing at least 8 digits and a mix of letter and numerals, avoiding words and names found in dictionaries. A strong password can be generated at the website www.random.org
8. Limitation and exclusions of Liability:
The Provider will not be liable to the Customer in respect of any loss of profits, income, revenue, use, production or anticipated savings.
The Provider will not be liable to the Customer for any loss of business, contracts or commercial opportunities.
The Provider will not be liable to the Customer for any loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation.
The Provider will not be liable to the Customer in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Provider will not be liable to the Customer for any losses arising out of a Force Majeure Event.
The Provider's liability to the Customer in relation to any event or series of related events will not exceed the greater of:
(a) £120; and
(b) the total amount paid and payable by the Customer to the Provider under the Agreement during the two month period immediately preceding the event or events giving rise to the claim.
9. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales; and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.
Page load link
Go to Top